MariTech Virtual Lifeline VL20 Control Module
New MariTech Virtual Lifeline VL20 wireless lanyard Control Module For Sale
Maritech Industries virtual lifeline wireless lanyard outboard helm mount engine shut off safety system
- Model: VL20
- Motor: Single Outboard
- Voltage: 12VDC
- On Current: 49mA average
- Alarm Current: 71mA
- Rescue Current: 98mA
- Alarm: 85dB
- Freq.: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 7.5" L x 5" W x 2.75" D
- Housing Material: Flame Retardant ABS Plastic, UL Flame Rating 94-5VA
- Signal Strength: Line of Sight 200ft
- Alerts that someone is in the water.
- Reduces exposure to injuries associated with Falls Overboard.
- Helps prevent property damage due to an unmanned boat.
- Rescue mode permits rapid recovery of someone overboard.
- No limit to number of sensors used.
- Virtual Lifeline comes with helm mount rocker switches, 4 sensors and control module and antenna.